Advantages of tooth whitening in comparison to porcelain veneers or tooth bonding – most common techniques for making your smile brighter:
1) It is much more comfortable and easier.
2) It is less expensive.
3) Nothing artificial has to be bonded or attached to your teeth.
4) Your smile becomes permanently whiter.
5) Maintaining maximum whiteness requires only slight touch-up treatments every year or two.
6) Its very effective as it usually whitens your teeth quite visibly, and you can control the results by how painstaking you are with the treatments.
7) You can continue to bleach as much as you like by purchasing replenish stuff of the gel.
Disadvantages relatively to bonding or porcelain veneers:
1) With bleaching, it isn't possible to foresee exactly how much it will whiten your smile.
2) In view of the fact that you are doing this at home, there is possibility for ill-treatment the following instructions.
3) Results are dependent upon your home efforts.
4) Dark tetracycline-stained teeth can't be whitened to that extend when they seemed natural.