|Symptoms of Bad Breath|
|This may sound a little bit foolish for the reason that you may think that bad breath is evident to the person who has bad breath. Actually, that is not essentially the case.|
You may have got together your hands in a cup form and blown into them to try and find out if your breath smells. However, that does not work for the reason that your body will naturally get used to to its own odor. This is essential so that the sensory system will distinguish odors that are external to the body.
If this is the case, then you need to take a look at external symptoms:
- Do you have nasal drip?
- Do you suffer from allergies?
- Do you have a chronic dry mouth?
- Do you experience a sour taste in your mouth?
- Do you have a covering on your tongue?
- Do your friends suggest you gum or breath mints?
- Do strangers turn their heads away from you when you speak?
These may sound very fundamental questions but if yes is the answer to any of them there is a good probability that you have a problem with bad breath. If you answered any of them with “I don't know,” you need to become pro-active and observe if any of the conditions apply to your situation.